Catalina Díaz - English Beginner A: My Auto Biography

 Hello, I am Catalina Díaz, I was born in Rancagua.

I was born in 2003 in Rancagua, my family before that lived in Santiago de Chile. Rancagua is a pretty boring city and not many have visited it.

In my family we are 6 people, but we live in two houses because my parents are separated.
My father works in mining and my mother does cleaning. My older sister is out of work and my other two brothers (one older and one younger) only study.



We have 4 dogs, Li lives in my mother's house and Bartolo, Blanca and Frida in my father's house, they are all very playful, except Li, she gets angry quickly. 





Currently what I do is study sociology at the University of Chile. And also help in a group for deaf people. Sometimes I like to rollerblade, but I still haven't learned to brake.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

A Photograph and Its Story