My Favorite Piece of Technology

Since I was little, I was never interested in technology. I only used the phone and sometimes a computer to do my homework. This year I started university; I study sociology, it is a career where I read a lot and, in addition, I have online classes, so everything I do is in technological devices.

At the beginning of the year, I decided to buy a Tablet to study, read and make notes, it was the best decision. Normally I read my texts in it, and I can go highlighting them and writing on top of them, I really like that. I also use it to have digital notes, that helps me to be more organized with what they teach me at the university.





I always use my Tablet; it allows me to study, but also to have fun reading books and drawing (although I'm not very good at doing it). It is a very useful and complete technological device, it makes my tasks easier and more entertaining, I could not stop using it, I would feel demotivated if that happens.




Comentarios

  1. As at this time we have online classes, technology is indispensable at this moment. I also use various devices to study more comfortably at home.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Photograph and Its Story

Catalina Díaz - English Beginner A: My Auto Biography