BLOG 2 - Why did you choose this career/study programme?
As a student of the sociology career, my ideal job is to be able to practice sociology from the practical field and of social intervention. Help in the development of public policies, do social research work in prisons, national service for minors "SENAME" and also interventions in spaces that work with people with disabilities.
Also, I would like to be able to complement sociology with sign language and support for the deaf community. I plan to finish my degree in sociology and then continue studying for two years to qualify as "sign language interpreter: mention integration and deaf culture." My dream is to expand the knowledge of sociology and democratize language, so I hope to be able to teach about my career to those people who do not have access to it or who find it very difficult to understand it.
So far my experience at the university is good, a bit stressful because there is a lot to read and also a lot of work to submit. In general I really like sociology.


Hi ! I'm very glad you liked sociology and that you are interested in sign languages ! Greetings !
ResponderEliminarWow, I also want to work in the national service for minors "SENAME". I hope that at some point we can work together.
ResponderEliminar